The graduates of this program should be able to:
1. Master a wide spectrum of engineering knowledge and specialized skills and can apply acquired knowledge using theories and abstract thinking in real life situations.
2. Apply analytic critical and systemic thinking to identify, diagnose and solve telecommunication engineering problems with a wide range of complexity and variation.
3. Behave professionally and adhere to telecommunication engineering ethics and standards.
4. Work in and lead a heterogeneous team of professionals from different telecommunication engineering specialties and assume responsibility for own and team performance.
5. Recognize his/her role in promoting the telecommunication engineering field and contribute in the development of the profession and the community.
6. Value the importance of the environment, both physical and natural, and work to promote sustainability principles.
7. Use techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for telecommunication engineering practice.
8. Assume full responsibility for own learning and self-development, engage in lifelong learning and demonstrate the capacity to engage in post- graduate and research studies.
9. Communicate effectively using different modes, tools and languages with various audiences; to deal with academic/professional challenges in a critical and creative manner.
10. Demonstrate leadership qualities, business administration and entrepreneurial skills.
11. Analyze and conduct experiments for different telecommunications systems/sub-systems.
12. Trouble shoot, repair, analysis and design in communication networks and communication systems.
13. Apply principles of electrical, electronic circuits, measurements, digital and analog communication, new telecommunication techniques and Technology to implement the telecommunications engineering systems.